|File:Agra fort icon.jpg
|Gurkha • Howdah • Sowar • Rajput • Siege Elephant • Mahout Lancer • Zamburak|
|Taj Mahal • Charminar Gate • Confucian Academy • Tower of Victory • Karni Mata • Fort • Castle|
The Agra Fort is similar to the European Industrial Age Fortified Outpost in initial hitpoints and attack power, however it can be built much sooner and trains units like a Fort. Like any other Asian wonder, the Agra Fort enables the player to advance in age once constructed. The Agra Fort initially can recruit all Barracks units, however, in the Fortress Age it can be upgraded to be able to recruit Caravanserai units and increase damage by 50%. In the Industrial Age, it can be upgraded to recruit Castle units and increase hitpoints by 50%.
Age Bonuses and CostEdit
If built in the Discovery Age the Fort will send a shipment of 2 Sepoys and cost 800 Food.
- Colonial Age, the Fort will send 5 Gurkhas and cost 1200 Food and 1000 Gold.
- Fortress Age, the Fort will send 7 Gurkhas and cost 2000 Food and 1200 Gold.
- Industrial Age, the Fort will send 14 Gurkhas and cost 4000 Food and 4000 Gold.
- Delhi Gate - +50% attack bonus, train cavalry units, first available in the Fortress Age.
- Red Fort- +50% hit point bonus, train artillery units, first available in the Industrial Age.
Upgrade Cards Edit
- TEAM Improved Buildings - Unlocked with a Level 10 Indian Home City and is sent in the Discovery Age. It only provides a bonus of +25% to Indian buildings, but this stacks with the +40% (Improved Buildings) available to other civilizations for a total allied bonus of 65%.
Advanced Wonders - Unlocked with a Level 25 Indian Home City and is sent in the Discovery Age. It increases the hit points of wonders (such as the Agra Fort) by 50%, decreases build time by 25% (120 > 90) and ships 1 Villager and 2 Sepoy.
- TEAM Coastal Defenses - Unlocked at a Level 10 Home City and is sent in the Discovery Age. Increases the multiplier versus ships by x1.0 damage (maximum is x2.0 vs. ships) for all Indian buildings capable of attacking (x2.5 for any civilizations with an arsenal). Available to Spanish, French, Portuguese and Russian players.
Minor Civilization UpgradesEdit
Flying Buttress (Jesuit) - +20% building hit points.