Jaguar Prowl Knight In-Game Edit
The jaguar prowl knight is an Aztec infantry unit with a big attack, lots of hitpoints, and no range. It is good against cavalry and heavy infantry, and can be related to as a halberdier-skirmisher hybrid because it shares their bonuses. Jaguar prowl knights have the stealth ability which can be used to sneak up to skirmishers and cannons without being completley destroyed, unleash a sneak attack on an enemy base, an invisible meatshield, and many other innovative uses. As with all Aztec units, their effectiveness is maximized if war dance is used.
Base Statistics Edit
- Type: Hand Infantry, Heavy Infantry , Infantry
- Cost: 120 food , 30 gold , 1 population
- Build XP: 15
- Kill XP: 15
- Hitpoints: 230
- Speed: 4.5
- Resists: 10% Melee
- Siege Attack: 36 Siege , 6 Range
- Hand Attack: 18 Melee , x2 vs Cavalry , x2 vs Light Infantry , x3 vs Heavy Infantry
The jaguar prowl knight has champion and legendary upgrades. Like all normal units that can only be trained from Fortress age and onwards, they get the elite/veteran/disciplined upgrade automatically. However, to further improve their combat abilites, they also have home city cards to upgrade their statistics.
- Knight Attack: +15% Attack
- Knight Hitpoints: +15 Hitpoints
- Knight Combat: +15% Attack, +15% Hitpoints
- Scorched Earth: +50% Siege Attack
- Great Temple of Quetzalcoatl Support: +25% Attack
- Fencing School: -40% Train Points
Other notes Edit
The Jaguar Prowl Knight is the most powerful single population slot unit in the game, but as such it is also the most expensive.